In order to best serve the interest of all members, the Tulare-Kings Counties Builders’ Exchange has adopted the following guidelines which all members are requested and expected to observe:
Plans may be checked out after 3:30 pm and returned to the Plan Room by 8:30 am the following day.
- Plan Room hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Where there are two or more sets of plans, members may reserve one set for a period of 24 hours. Reservations are accepted by phone.
- Handle plans and specifications carefully to prevent mutilation.
- Plans are not to be marked indelibly while estimating. Any marks must be removed; plans and specifications must be left clean and fully legible.
- Return Plans and specifications to plan counter when you are finished. Use only one set of plans and specifications at a time.
- Do not leave plans and specifications idle during lunch hour.